Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Joker...Mr. J...Puddin...Jack Or Heath...Both Majestic!

Oh HOW I LOVE PURPLE....& GREED!
  ME IN MY CYBER GREEN VOLKSWAGON IN 2005, I AM WEARING MY FARIES LABYRINTH SHIRT..." I THOUGHT FARIES DID NICE THINGS LIKE GRANTING WISHES?"=SARAH (Jennifer Connelly)







IF I COULD PLAY A BATMAN CHARACTER IT WOULD BE...
HARLEY QUINN...Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, M.D/////The character is a frequent accomplice/girlfriend of Batman's nemesis the Joker.wiki/Harley_Quinn





MAY HEATH LEDGER REST IN PEACE...I WISH I HAD SEEN HIM NAKED. 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU...married, choice in drugs, being too serious and 4-10 your not here anymore. :TEARs:




*THE TRANSFORMATION TO LUNATIC WAS BELIEVABLE*






The truth is we have to wish him the best wherever he is doing I hope its not sitting next to Beetlejuice? At least we know he is the ghost with the most.

I am a huge fan of Tim Burtons films and I hold them in higher regard.

SO NOW THE SUBJECT THAT REALLY RATTLES THE CAGE???
THE NEW BATMAN ROLE GOES TO...BEN AFFLECK...WTF????
I like Ben, just not as Batman. Really this is a terrible idea that guys ego is bad enough.

Well maybe Kevin Smith can throw in some pointers, he has been putting up with Jay's shenanigans for decades....
All the great creativity of Tim Burton launching the Film in the 80s boils down to since he has been dumped the films became super crappy. I Johnny Depp could have played as Batman back in the day, and I could name many others who could play Superman...Nicholas Cage would make a great Superman!  

I MISS THE 90s and I would easily take back the 80s as well.

So In-conclusion I really have much stuff going on and felt I need to vent...next post Miley Cyrus.

No comments: